Join us for our A Call to Men events with facilitators Jeff Matsushita and Rickie Houston to learn more about how we can create the next generation of manhood. We'll also discuss how men play a key role in preventing sexual violence. People of any gender are encouraged to attend the A Call to Men 101 and Leadership events.
We will be providing free food, free swag, and an opportunity to gather as a community. We hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, September 21: A Call to Men 101 Session
- An introductory conversation for those who are new to the work of A Call to Men.
- Two identical offerings: 4:30PM-6:00PM and 7:30PM-9:00PM
- Schaefer 109
- Wednesday, September 22: Men of Color Affinity Session
- An affinity space ran by and for men of color only.
- Two identical offerings: 5:00PM-6:00PM and 7:30-8:30PM
- Campus Center 205
- Thursday, September 23: A Call To Men Leadership Session
- An advanced conversation for returning students.
- Two identical offerings: 4:30-6:00PM and 7:30-9:00PM
Reach out to Helen Ann Lawless (email@example.com) with any questions!